Body Oils Indulgence
Body Oil Egyptian Goddess
Egyptian Goddess body and bath oil is a lightweight, luxurious, aromatic body oil for...
Egyptian Goddess body and bath oil is a lightweight, luxurious, aromatic body oil for bath, body and scalp. Nourishes and regenerates your skin, rich aroma pleases senses, impacts relaxation, removes nervous tension and memory loss. This body oil is created with the highest quality ingredients mixed together in a perfect manner to create the most softening skin experience without the greasy feeling. Vanilla essential oil soothes and protects the skin from free radicals, making it less prone for infections. Cinnamon essential oil helps to improve blood circulation and helps in removing stiffness of the muscles and joints. It helps the skin to become firmer and more elastic. Nothing is better and more rewarding than creating simple beauty rituals that will promote attractive, healthy skin and happy Mind!
Here are some great Egyptian Goddess body oil using ideas:
- -as bath oil - simply put capful of oil into your bathtub, enjoy your experience
- -as body oil - use it after shower, or as often as you wish, it holds the moisture and protects the skin from environmental damages, use on heals, elbows, hands, feet for extra moisture,
- -as massage oil- a perfect lightweight oil for massaging self, friend, child
- -as a hair mask - put few drops of Egyptian Goddess body oil on your scalp and massage it. Leave on for 15-30 minutes. Wash your hair.
Safflower Oil, have been found in Egyptian tombs, provides hydration and protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin. It is filled with vitamins A, D, K, and especially vitamin E. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and helps to treat damage and inflammation.
Grape Seed Oil, is a very light oil that contains antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties. It is an excellent moisturizer.
Sunflower Oil rich in nutrients and antioxidants, effectively used against acne, eczema, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. Sunflower oil is extremely high in Vitamin E essential for preventing damage to skin cells by ultraviolet light or UVA from the sun.
Jojoba Oil, identical to sebum, it is anti-bacterial, anti inflammatory, encourages blood circulation which will give you radiant skin.
Vanilla essential oil is antioxidant, aphrodisiac, anticarcinogenic, febrifuge, antidepressant, sedative, tranquilizing and relaxing oil
Cinnamon essential oil known in Ayurveda, is antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, astringent and anticlotting oil. Cinnamon is rich in essential minerals such as manganese, iron and calcium, while also having a high content of fiber.
- relief from anxiety, anger
- promotes good night sleep
- supports muscle relaxation
- provides energy for brain
- improves quality of skin
Synthetic Free - Cruelty Free - Pure Essential Oils
Rituals of Indulgence, with Egyptian Goddess body oil, Feel Inspired