Body Oils Home page Relaxation
Body Oil Midnight Travels
Midnight Travels body and bath oil is a lightweight, luxurious, aromatic body oil for...
Midnight Travels body and bath oil is a lightweight, luxurious, aromatic body oil for bath, body and scalp. Nourishes and regenerates your skin, calming aroma impacts relaxation, eliminates nervous tension, relieves pain, disinfects the scalp and skin. This body oil is created with the highest quality ingredients mixed together in a perfect manner to create the most softening skin experience without the greasy feeling. Lavender essential oil restores skin complexion and reduces acne by regulating the secretion of excess oil and prevents clogging of pores it also slows aging process with powerful antioxidants. Peppermint essential oil is known to have a soothing and calming effect on skin irritations, releases tight muscles and improves relaxation. Nothing is better and more rewarding than creating simple beauty rituals that will promote attractive, healthy skin and happy Mind!
Here are some great Midnight Travels body oil using ideas:
-as bath oil - simply put capful of oil into your bathtub, enjoy your experience
-as body oil - use it after shower, or as often as you wish, it holds the moisture and protects the skin from environmental damages, use on heals, elbows, hands, feet for extra moisture,
-as massage oil- a perfect lightweight oil for massaging self, friend, child
-as a hair mask - put few drops of Midnight Travels body oil on your scalp and massage it for improving the hair as well as keeping the dandruff away. Peppermint helps to normalize the sebum secretion and cools the scalp. Lavender oil stimulates the hair follicles, thus enabling your hair to grow stronger and longer.
- Safflower Oil, have been found in Egyptian tombs, provides hydration and protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin. It is filled with vitamins A, D, K, and especially vitamin E. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and helps to treat damage and inflammation.
- Grape Seed Oil, is a very light oil that contains antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties. It is an excellent moisturizer.
- Sunflower Oil rich in nutrients and antioxidants, effectively used against acne, eczema, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. Sunflower oil is extremely high in Vitamin E essential for preventing damage to skin cells by ultraviolet light or UVA from the sun.
- Jojoba Oil, identical to sebum, it is anti-bacterial, anti inflammatory, encourages blood circulation which will give you radiant skin.
- Peppermint essential oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids, iron, magnesium, calcium, Vitamins A and C, minerals, potassium, manganese and copper.
- Lavender essential oil contains a wide array of nutrients and antioxidants, impacting body and mind.
- alleviates anxiety
- eliminates nausea
- improves mental awareness
- promotes sleep
- supports muscle relaxation
- improves quality of skin
- antioxidant protection
Synthetic Free - Cruelty Free - Pure Essential Oils
Get Inspired as I massage my daughter